Sunday, November 8, 2009

You really turn me on..

The way you make me feel, woo baby.

I saw This Is It this evening and, aside from being profoundly blown away and inspired as one would expect, I was strangely turned on.
Michael has always drawn me in, especially his 19-year-old-hip-thrusts in Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. But of course I felt a bit ookie watching the tribute to the deceased King of Pop and feeling..ready to be startin' something.
Watching Michael Jackson always gives me an appreciation for men that can move. What girl isn't turned on by a properly executed hip thrust? Or that fancy foot work followed by a smooth turn. I don't know, something about it makes me melt.

It's too bad that, in today's society, swaying back and forth ass-to-crotch is considered dancing. Gettin' low, grinding, and damn near having sex on the dance floor is nice and all--but it's the actual execution and sexual undertone of Michael's dancing that gets me.
When he's Billie Jeanin' it up, you can tell that there's something driving him other than the ever famous bass line.
It's all very arousing to me. Though I have a boyfriend, I almost want to hold auditions for male dancers to just have at my disposal. That definitely sounds like I'm into male strip joints. Anyone can take off their clothes to Ice Ice Baby.

I want some funky ass Michael Jackson dancing, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment