Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some people..

I don't consider myself a very hateful person, BUT

Some people have the power to make my blood boil. Particularly these hot-shot kids, let's call them Kristopher Douchebag and Matthew Dillhole. I'm sorry that I am so harsh, but that's just my nature. We all know these kids. The over the top non-conformists that hang out with the other non-conformist kids (except not on the weekends, that's too mainstream). These kids sit at lunch and discuss how they despise people and all of their tendencies and how the world would function more efficiently if everyone. acted. like. them.

Well that's just great! Stay in your bubble (I bet it's pretty hard to dig your way up when you're THAT underground). Congratulations, you shun society and all the wickedness that comes with it. I understand that it's "cool" to be different. But what would YOU do if Matthew Dillhole claimed he didn't listen to music, because merely LISTENING TO MUSIC is too mainstream? Would you punch him in the nose? I probably would. Oh but it doesn't end there. Though these children pretend not to have interests--they do. They would rather keep them to themselves, that's all (you probably wouldn't have heard of anything they do, it is oh so underground).

The interesting thing is, these kids are not the indie kids. Indie kids are a whole other genre (like that? Cause of Indie music?). Being indie usually suggests that you have style, taste, a PREFERENCE. And being indie doesn't mean you shun the world, they just listen to too much Britney Spears to know about Throw Me the Statue or One Day as a Lion. That is surely not YOUR fault.

No, these kids are a whole new breed of ignorant. These are the kids that hate Michael Jackson because he's either "a faggot" or they "never much liked the Billie Jean song, that's what it's called right?". Oh yeah, I forgot--you're much too busy to know a petty little thing like that.
These are the kids that look at your laptop while you're on Facebook and say "Oh wow, what is that? Of course I don't have one, so I don't know how they work. What does this do? WAIT, YOU TALK TO PEOPLE ON THIS THING? ZOMG." Actually they probably don't even own computers. Russian literature. That's my Facebook.

You would think that these kids are too underground to have friends, who needs friends when they probably won't comprehend my oh so complex personality? Spare me.
But actually, these people tend to travel in packs just as cheerleaders or theater kids do. The packs are smaller, mind you, they can't have many people knowing about them.

Perhaps the thing that irritates me the MOST about these wonderful human beings is that they think they are so. damn. great.
They think the rest of the world should act like they do. The few people I know that fit this description are some of the cockiest people I've ever met. What do you have to be cocky about? If you're going to be self absorbed, you should at least have a reason.

If you're gorgeous, fine
If you're talented, fine
If you're really frigging intelligent, FINE

But oh, excuse me
I forgot
It's not cool to have people like you


Some people..

No comments:

Post a Comment